You can include your own Heat-, Electricity- and Water meters in the IC-Meter concept. Data is being saved at visualized in the same way as your indoor climate data (status, graphs, statistics and key indicators) and the system provides analyzes of heat consumption in relation to climate and weather outside as well as energy and water consumption compared to the current activity in the building.
- The meter data must be delivered either directly to the IC-Meter Box via cable (Pulse- meters etc.) or automatically uploaded to the IC-Meter Cloud services.
- Data must be provided for either 5 min, 1 hour or 1 day.
- There must be at least one IC-Meter box in the building.
- If a Pulse-meter is used, remember to connect and define it – See how
An ’Energy Box Group’ is created with the IC-Meter boxes that measure indoor climate in the building (1 or more):
- Click ’Create new box group’ in Box Settings and create a new group
- Give the Box Group a ‘Nick Name’ and choose meter-type: Heat, Electricity or Water
- Select the IC-Meter boxes that measure indoor climate in the building (1 or more)
- Register the Building Gross Area
- Register the relative weight for each IC-Meter box to define the entire building
- Include meters by cable or by automatic upload to the IC-Meter server
How to deliver consumption data to IC-Meter Cloud services
The meter data must be provided either via cable directly to the IC-Meter Box via cable (from a Pulse-meter) or automatically upload to the IC-Meter Cloud services.